almost me !!

well well ... its almost me !!! well u get to know my and all the dumb stuff i do and well maybe aslo ull get to know the tricks og being lazyyy ..

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Enjoy This !!!

Ok this post is for all the music lovers, specially some metal and stuff.. here are some must listen songs wich i gurantee you will like .... :D therell be another list from mi friend later on this is just an overveiw .........


Metallica - Turn the page
Metallica - Seek and destroy
Metallica - Astronomy
Metallica - (almost all of there songs)
Iron Maiden - Man on the edge
Iron Maiden - Afraid to shoot strangers
Iron Maiden - Fear of the dark
Joe Satriani - Friends
Joe Satriani - Always with me always with you
Jet - Are you gonna be my girl ( a very cool song .. u cant stand it)
Cranberries - Promises
Stigmata - Solitude
Children of Bodom - Bed of razors
Dragon Force - Soldiers of wasteland
Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet
Megadeth - Angry again
Megadeth - She wolf
Smashing Pumpkin - I am one
Pet Shop Boys - Its a sin
Sonata Arctica - Replica
Spin Doctors - all of there songs i mean All of them
Iced Earth - Blood on my hand
Iced Earth - Question of Heaven
Enony Tears - Nectars of Eden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home