almost me !!

well well ... its almost me !!! well u get to know my and all the dumb stuff i do and well maybe aslo ull get to know the tricks og being lazyyy ..

Sunday, October 01, 2006

is this some kinda band ???


i was browsing through the pictures in my computer when i came across this picture ... lol.... and i was thinking to my self we look like a band i mean a cover pic for the cd .. get the point right ? any ways then i was thinking of a name abt this band and since these ppl are from my diploma class i named came up with a name for this band ..... "cyryxtrix" ehehehe... metallica even favoured us ...... LOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pic does look kinda cool.. Maybe u guys should think of releasing an album.. Who knows.. U guys jst might become the next "GNR" Lol.. Best of Luck ;)

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home