almost me !!

well well ... its almost me !!! well u get to know my and all the dumb stuff i do and well maybe aslo ull get to know the tricks og being lazyyy ..

Sunday, October 01, 2006

another fresh treat for u ppl !!!


presenting you with another hot lady "Sophia Rossi" shes like a pefect girl u know well built ... gud shapes,curves and ofcourse god some gud boobs :P ... anyways enjoy this gal very much ...... ;) heres a lil inter vewi of her as well ....

Sophia Rossi was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. I started modeling when I was 15 years old and at 17 traveled to Japan and modeled there for a year. My next destination was Hawaii. Look at the sexy photos on my website to see what a great time it was! I found Europe to be very romantic and can't wait to go back someday. I then spent some time living in Los Angeles but soon realized there were other roads to explore. Those roads led me to Scottsdale, Arizona. This is where I truly discovered myself and learned what being a woman and mom was all about. I became very passionate about working out and realized a body is a powerful masterpiece. Working out is a great high for me. Fitness training has taught me about setting goals and working towards them. In fall of 2002 I decided to go back to Las Vegas and rekindle my life and modeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home